Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blog Awards

I can't believe I have already received blog awards! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I have received the Twinks Bank BBF Gold Card seen here from not just one, but two stamping friends! Tammy and Cindy!! Thanks so much ladies ... I am honored ... now I just have to figure out what to do with them. I do know the rules (see below) but since I've only been blogging for a few weeks, I don't feel I know enough to send it along! However, I will keep it in safekeeping for future use! And, any of you who come to visit my blog ... consider yourself awarded!!


Rules for this award are:
1. ) Only 5 people allowed.
2. ) Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. ) One has to be someone new or recently new and live in another part of the world.
4. ) You must link back to whoever gave you the award, quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.


I have also received the Brillante Weblog award from Cindy seen here. How great it is to have friends that appreciate you and make you feel as good as I feel today! Thanks so much to all of you who take the time to stop by and leave a comment ... you'll never know how much it means to me!!!

The rules for the "Brilliante Weblog" award are:
1.) The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2.) Link to the person you received your award from.
3.) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4.) Put links to those blogs on yours.
5.) Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.


WHAT A GREAT DAY ... I'M ON TOP OF THE WORLD!!

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! I'm so happy for you. I've always told you how amazing you are...it's nice to see you have these wonderful friends who aren't afraid to show their appreciation of you. I love you Mom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.