Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Color Throwdown #7

Here is my card using the colors in today's Color Throwdown challenge. And, I'm using the sketch layout from today's Sketch Challenge over on SCS. The challenge colors for today are Ballet Blue, Apricot Appeal & Bashrul Blue. They lent themselves so well to this Anna Griffin designer paper that it didn't take me long to put this card together.

The sweet little girl is from the Crafty Secrets (sweet kids) set. I'm loving ALL my Crafty Secrets sets ... just need more time to play and be creative.

Isn't that little pearled flower the cutest thing!!! While shopping at my local Joanne's Grand Reopening sale I spotted these in the notions department and just HAD TO HAVE them. I also bought a pack in a vintage purple color.

Thanks so much for stopping by and please come back! Comments (good or bad) are always welcomed!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Darlene! You have a blog----taking a blog vacation is causing me to miss the most important things in life!!!! I can't wait to look at every entry, but first I want to say thanks for doing the challenge, and that this little sweetie is so cute! You know how I love CS!!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Babe! LOVE that paper... you're right, it's perfect for today's challenge! The stamp is adorable and your stitches are awesome, too! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty, Darlene! I love that little girl image! Thanks for joining us again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS.. as is the one below also! So beautiful!! You do wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.