Friday, August 22, 2008

Copper Beauty

I have had this copper matte cs sitting around for months and finally decided to put it to use after seeing an idea in one of the magazines a friend gave me to look through.
How gorgeous does this paper come out once it's run through the Cuttlebug using the Textile embossing folder!! I used another piece for matting and added copper Stickles around the pearl on the Petaloo velvet flower to pull it all together. I'm really loving this look ... I'd better be on the lookout for more copper matte paper!! Wouldn't this make a gorgeous holiday card!!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. Why am I surprised you would have a copper flower?! haha Seriously, I really like how this turned out a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I WILL have to get some of that copper cardstock at Hollo's! That's really cool and makes for a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.