Saturday, August 9, 2008

Guest Designer for Tamara


I am so excited!
Tamara over at the Sketches by {tamara} blog has asked me to be Guest Designer this week. I've been doing her sketches for several months now and each Saturday they honor one of the participants! I know it's not a call to be on a Design Team, (I'm currently working on that one too), but at least I know there are folks out there that appreciate my work and I am honored! Here is the card I made for the Guest Designer posting. This is a pretty basic sketch, but I sometimes need to come back to a more basic design and I really like how this came out.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Darlene. This is a great card for the challenge. Hope to see more of your amazing work of art.

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! You totally deserve to be featured, my friend! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.