Monday, August 11, 2008

Inspiration is Everywhere!!

Today my husband, (who in case you don't already know, is going through Chemo Therapy for Hodgkins Lymphoma) has to go through several tests/scans this week to see how things are progressing. So, as you can imagine, I spent some time sitting and walking around the hospital today. While traveling down one hallway there was some artwork that really caught my eye and I instantly wished I had my camera so I wouldn't forget the layout. Being inspired by this artwork ... and having no camera with me (No, no camera phone either)... I immediately upon arriving back home, sat down and tried my hand at duplicating the inspirational piece.


The main image panel is what I was going for and of course, it's not even close to what I picture in my mind but it's close and I'll try again later to try and get the technique they used more closely. It still made for a nice card and I'm happy with it!! It's amazing where you'll find inspiration and I seem to find it everywhere these days ... yes, I would say I'm on the verge of addiction ... okay, maybe I'm already there ... but whose counting!!!! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Darlene! Fall is my very favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addicted??? No, not you! ;)

    This is gorgeous! Santa must bring you a camera phone for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.