Sunday, August 17, 2008

SCS Featured Stamper


This is my card for today's Featured Stamper #80 over at Splitcoaststampers. Today's honoree is Jessica (SCS name: Knightrone). What a talented lady Jessica is, you can check out her gallery here. And, she always leaves the sweetest comments on everyoneelse's cards.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my blog. I promise, as time goes by I will get better at this blogging thing.
But in the meantime, if you want to see what my daughter & her family are doing, check out her new blog Cara's Country. They have a variety of fun things going on this summer!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.