Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Crafty Secrets Challenge #32

Here is a card for today's Crafty Secrets Challenge over on the forum of SCS. Lori Lynn Washburn is our hostess today and she has asked us to make something honoring our FRIENDSHIPS and add a little sparkle to it!!

These images are from the Crafty Secrets (Joys of Life) booklet ... aren't they awesome?? The little strip of flowers is by Around the Block and it's called Lace Frame tape. There are four different styles in this set and it is awesome. You want to know the best part of this ... my good friend Tammy (stampertammy) who runs the Stamping section at the Toyrifix store in Smithville, OH ... GAVE IT TO ME!!! Is that cool or what! She came for a little visit yesterday and brought "goodies" ... thanks girlfriend!!


Sorry, back to the card. I didn't add a lot to this card because I really wanted to focus on the FRIENDSHIP part of it! I did however, put together a Darice & Prima flower with a little gold sticker ball center. I added gold stickles to ALL the flower centers for that little touch of "sparkle".


I have made SO MANY new friends within this stamping community!!
FRIENDS ARE A GOOD THING!!

4 comments:

  1. Super card. Collages have always been a favorite of mine. Love the flower tape; it's the perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, great card. I am enjoying all of your creations. you are so talented. I always love visiting your gallery. I'm so glad that i found your blog! tfs all of your creative talents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Darlene! I nominated your blog for an award, stop by my blog to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, I'm so glad you were able to figure that stuff out and get some use out of it! Those little borders look terrific on this card1

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.