Saturday, September 13, 2008

MORE exciting news!!!


CHECK IT OUT!!!!

Yep, it official, I'm on the new Design Team for Stampin' D'Amour. My "goodies" are on their way and in the near future I hope to show you some awesome cards/projects made with their new line of vintage stamps. How GREAT is this!!! I am so excited!!!

So please, check out their boutique, message board challenges, etc ... and keep watching for more information here on my blog about this awesome company!! I am SO excited!! Oh, did I already say that ... oops!!!

9 comments:

  1. WooHoo! How awesome, congrats babe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Stampin' D'Amour could not have picked a better designer to represent their company! I know you will do an awesome job! Way to go, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge Congrats, Darlene!!! WOW!!!! You are on one roll here!!! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw the new line in your SCS signature and thought I'd best hop over and read the scoop! Congrats to you Darlene, fabulous news! I hope you have great fun with the stamps and the other team members!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah for you Darlene! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy your new goodies coming soon! Can't wait to see some new vintage stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!!!!!!!! That's awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, well my dear Friend. You are really on a roll here. And I told you so, you have talent and you will be recognized for that talent. So far you have been a featured stamper at Tamara's, Guest designer for Stamp Simple and now designer for Stampin D'Amour. How cool is that. Congratulations Darlene.

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.