Sunday, September 14, 2008

Thinking of Tammy!


This is my card for Sharon Johnson's (SCS: notimeto stamp) blog stamp simple challenge honoring a personal friend of mine, Tammy Hershberger's (SCS: stampertammy) style of design.
Tammy's card style is something you could "cuddle" up with ... a real home spun style with lots of ribbon, machine stitching, lace, etc. I'm always impressed with Tammy's cards!! They are just so well put together that I start looking back at mine in comparison!! She is one (of many) who really keeps me on my toes with design.
You can check out her blog STAMP HAPPY and see more wonderful works of art!

5 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this card! Saw it on SCS last night, and love it more now! Thank you so much for getting cuddly with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. The colors are great and the embellishments perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful colors! Great job on this one too!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Mom. This would make a perfect Hospice card since Butterfly's are their symbol. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.