Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wow, check this out!!


Ooops ... I nearly forgot to mention that I received this wonderful "blog award" from my new friend Robin ... (click on her name and check out her blog ... it's awesome).

Now I just have to figure out 3 other blogs to send this award to ... I need to give that a little more thought, so this will be forth coming!! Thanks SO MUCH Robin ... I'm so honored and thrilled that you enjoy my blog!
Just so you all know, you don't have to send me an award, (of course you can if you want, LOL) but I certainly do enjoy hearing what you have to say about my cards ... good or bad. So please leave a comment and help put a smile on an old ladies face!!! Okay, so I'm not THAT old, but I am a grandmother!!! THANKS and have a GREAT day!!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.