Sunday, October 5, 2008

Featured Stamper Challenge #87

Hello All!

After a "whirl-wind" stamping day yesterday, I am finally getting around to doing today's Featured Stamper challenge over on SCS.

Today's stamper is LOVE STAMPIN. What a great gallery of art ... take a peek when you get a chance, you won't be disappointed. HERE is her card I chose to case. I kept pretty true to her card ... using the same SU stamp set (Noble Deer) and layout ... only changing the background designer papers and theme. The deer was colored with SU watercolor pencils & a blending pen. I scored around the image using my Scor-Pal (don't have the square Nesties YET) and since I don't have any SQUARE Nesties, I cut around the image using Fiskar's scallop scissors. I thought this would be a great GUY card but I also know a lot of "outdoorsey" ladies that would enjoy this card too! Thanks for stopping by and PLEASE come back. All comments are greatly appreciated!!

5 comments:

  1. Darlene: I just commented on this beautiful design over at SCS-- I love your choices here-- the colors, bg and your gorgeous leafy photo backdrop!
    Thanks for commenting on my new blog-- I truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, this is so pretty. I also love your colors and the design. Great job!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful masculine card. This set makes such great cards for men. I find in especially useful in the 'hunting county' I live in, where all the men (and a lot of women) hunt. My hubby and I don't hunt though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it!! Manly card ideas are so hard to come by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous coloring, Darlene! That is fabulous!

    P.S. I know where you can get those square Nesties! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.