Thursday, October 2, 2008

Stamp Something MFT Challenge


The Stamp Something Challenge for this past week was to do exactly that ... Stamp Something!!

The crew over at Stamp Something was excited to have Kim, from My Favorite Things as the host for their challenge. So of course, I had to use my favorite, MFT stamp set for my card submission.

Then, I just started using up scraps to create what I think turned out to be a pretty great card! I bg paper was in my scrap bin and is by Kelly Panacci. The sky panel is a piece left over from playing around with alcohol inks. The sand was a piece of scrap laying on my worktable which I tore to give it a rougher edge. This MFT image from the (by the seashore) set is so much fun to paper piece. There was a scrap of Crafty Secrets - Radiant dp laying in the same scrap pile that I thought would work quite nicely ... and was I right??? Huh?? Nice outfit, don't you think!! LOL!!
I had a lot of fun making this card and I got it done just in the nick of time!!! All entries had to be in by 7 pm tonight to be eligible to win free stamps!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Please come back tomorrow when I get to upload my first card on Sharon Johnson's (notimetostamp)blog challenge as October's Guest Designer! How great is that!!! See you then!!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful! That background really makes a great sky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Darlene, love what you did with this card. This MFT set is also one of my favorites. And you are right, there is so much you can do with it.

    Keep those cards coming.

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, that background is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! MFT is one of my favorite stamp companies. I love their images. If only I could afford to buy them all! I love your card and the little scene you created. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card you've made here -- love your colors and that gorgeous background!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.