Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Crafty Secrets Challenge #41


Here is a card I did for today's Crafty Secrets Challenge over on the Crafty Secrets forum of SCS. Our hostess today was Lori Lynn (aka Lucy)! Lucy was kind to me (Ethel) this week on the clues for her challenge.


In case you are unaware, the hostess posts "clues" on Monday for the challenge she'll be posting on Tuesday. Most of the time the only clues I can figure out are Lori's and mine. When it comes to Joanne (angelnorth) and Pammyjo hosting, Lori & I have a terrible time (my brain obviously doesn't work the same way as theirs) and hence the Lucy & Ethel antics were born. We have had so much fun ... I look forward to this challenge every week!!

Lori's clues were: architecture ... McDonalds ... church
Yep, you guessed it: GOTHIC ARCHES
I first stamped my paper with a vintage christmas stamp by Stampers Anonymous then marked the arch using the template I printed from a website Lori provided for us, cut it out, edged it using a gold Pilot marker and matted it with Christmas red cs. I then continued to create my collage using images from both the Crafty Secrets Christmas Images & Journal Notes booklet and the Seasonal booklet, Michael's holiday ribbon and some holly charms I found in my stash. My card is A-6 in size and the bg designer paper is by Colorbok.
Thanks for stopping by ... always good to hear from you!!! Please come back!!

4 comments:

  1. ohohh so pretty Darlene! Love the vintagy feel to this! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "collage-y" look of this with that background stamp, and those kewpies are so cute! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is soooo breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collage card. This is another CS challenge I will have to pass on. Too busy preparing for the holidays to play challenges right now. Darn.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.