Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cuttlebug Challenge


Here is a card for the Papercraft Planet Cuttlebug Challenge #3 - Fall/thanksgiving theme. Your card must have an embossed background or border! I chose the Cuttlebug "thanks" embossing folder for my background and the new Cuttlebug diecut/embossing folder "maple leaf" for my card. The bg paper is made using glossy white cs and brayering with Kaleidocolor - autumn leaves. The ribbon is Hobby Lobby grosgrain and the "blessings" sentiment is from the SU set "country blessings". An easy card to make yet I think a card that "says it all!"
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.