Sunday, November 23, 2008

Featured Stamper #94 - EBETHNEU


Here is my card for the Featured Stamper challenge over on SCS. Today's stamper is Elizabeth (EBETHNEU) and HERE is her card I chose to case.


I followed the same basic layout as Elizabeth but I changed up the colors and theme. This card is A-6 in size which gives you a little more room for creativity!! I've used Basic Grey (ambrosia) designer paper for my background , corners, and scalloped matting. The black lace was purchased from Stampin' D'Amour and I've been itching to use it on something! This owl images is from Inkadinkado and the felt snowflake is Creative Impressions.


Thanks for popping in for a look at my work and I appreciate all your comments ... really makes my day when I hear what you have to say!!! Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love all the embellies on this card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok....I ADORE that owl! I'm a BIG owl lover and that is just an amazing stamp for a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.