Monday, November 10, 2008

Paper Craft Planet Color Challenge


Being a new member of the Papercrafters Planet (click on the side bar badge to view "my page"), I have joined in on a few groups. I am still finding my way around but having fun in the process. Today I noticed that the color challenge (in the Treehouse Stamps Group - Ashley Bowen) was to use kiwi kiss, baja breeze and white (or colors close to that).

So, not having the new SU - IN colors, I used old olive, soft sky and white. I also used a new SU set called "Nature Silouettes". The designer paper I used is Basic Grey-Boxer and I even took the time to clip out around the end flowers to give it a little more dimension. (you can click on the image for a larger view) The sky is a stamp by Ala Art and I made the moon by stamping a large sponge pod into summer sun and rocking one edge in pumpkin pie.

I'm happy with the outcome ... what do you think?? Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. Great card! I just love this image. Its on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a color challenge group now?! WOW!! This is a beautiful card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I "LOVE" this card!

    I also wanted to let you know I've added you to my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.