Wednesday, November 19, 2008

PCP Cuttlebug Challenge


Hello everyone .... it is now 4:55 a.m. and I've been awake since 3:00 a.m. You know how sometimes you just can't get your brain to shut down ... well, seems tonight is my night for brain overload. Nothing bad or upsetting ... just "stuff".


So, here are a couple of cards I was going to upload in the morning ... and since it is "MORNING", I may as well get them done now. (will give me more time to play later, lol)
This is a card I did for the PCP (Papercraft Planet) Cuttlebug Group challenge. Vicki posted 3 folders (swiss dot, perfect paisley, leafy branch) and asked us to use at least 1 of these on a card. I had 2 of the 3 so used them both. The upper panel was done by coloring the negative side of the leafy branch folder using a ZIG green marker ... spritzed lightly then ran it through onto ivory cs. The lower panel was done basically the same way except I covered the entire negative side using my real red pad then ran it through onto ivory cs. I put the two together, matted onto glossy black cs and used 2 ribbons (both from Hobby Lobby) where they joined. The main image is by Paper Inspirations, stamped using Versafine black the colored using chalks and a make-up applicator. I added a little red Stickles for dimension. The outer edge of the whisper white card was edged using a gold Pilot marker. Hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I like how you used the leafy branch folder! I must have missed this challenge too! I'll have to check it out. I'm still trying to figure paper craft planet out! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.