Friday, January 30, 2009

Sharing is a GOOD THING!!


Happy Friday my Friends!!


First let me say that the big black birds (grackles) have finally decided to "play nice" and share. As you can see by this photo, there are also cardinals and bluejays now able to partake in feeding! Although I did notice last evening (under the shadow of dusk) that the squirrels were on the feeders and by this morning have nearly cleaned them out! Looks like I'll be trudging through the snow later for a refill! Afterall, they are God's creatures and deserve a little help this time of year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.