Thursday, January 8, 2009

Shouting out special "THANKS"

I am SO sorry for the lateness of this post, but there are three wonderful ladies who send me awards last month and I never got around to acknowledging them or saying how grateful I am for their support.



First was Vicki Chrisman who honored me with this Inspiration Award way back at the beginning of December. How thrilled I was (and still am) to be included as one of those stampers who is considered "inspirational". Thanks so much Vicki ... and I'm sure you realize that YOU are an inspiration to me with all the GREAT creations you make with the Crafty Secrets (my favorite) products! Keep up the good work ... it gives me hope!!






Secondly was Kay Squire who invited me to join in on a fun game of Blog Tag - A Game for a Virtual Meet & Greet! I've played this game before and it's wonderful to learn new things about your blogging friends and to share a little more of yourself with them! I haven't gotten around to play again at Kay's request, but it is on the top of my To-Do-List. Thanks so much Kay for thinking of me and sharing the fun facts about yourself. I think when I do get around to doing this, you'll be surprised at a few facts about myself. Just a little teaser ... I drove Semi Tractor Trailer for a short period of time. Stay tuned ... more to come!!!





And, last but not least, my dear Design Team partner over at Stampin' D'Amour and friend ... Kris Dickinson. Known to those of you on SCS as "Parkerquilter". Kris has a wonderful, unique way of making vintage come alive. I was so thrilled when she honored me with this Proximity Award.

"These blogs invest and believe in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!" What a wonderful honor ... thanks again Kris!!

I have linked these ladies blogs to their names ... PLEASE take the time to visit their space and be inspired by their unique talents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.