Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Feeling Yucky Ducky


Here is my card for today's Crafty Secrets challenge over on the SCS forum. PammyJo is our hostess this week and she's challenged us to use BRIGHT COLORS and WHITE.

This little guy is in one of Crafty Secrets new releases called "Feeling Yucky". There are something like 21 stamps on this set and you can do so much with them!! My background paper is also Crafty Secrets ... from their Pastels paper pack. I've used SU watercolor pencils and blender pen for my coloring ... once dry, I went over the colors a second time to make them brighter. The buttons are from a bucket of buttons that I purchased from a store that was moving their business for $2.50 for the whole bucket. I used gold cording for the button centers. A pretty easy card to make and quite fun!! This would also make for a cute kids birthday card or even an Easter card! Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by ... I'm so glad you did!!

6 comments:

  1. I just love this set and your card is adorable all those cute little ducks and the pretty spring colors - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!
    I love this image and colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Darlene! You did a great job with the colorin! Love those little duckys!!!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! I really love this set! Its definately on my wish list! I love your new header! It definately is you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!! I love the ducks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute! Those little duckies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.