Monday, February 2, 2009

A Proper THANK-YOU!!

Before I post any more cards, I MUST acknowledge these lovely ladies who have so sweetly honored me with the following awards. Please accept my apology for being so delinquent in my acknowlegement!! I am truly thrilled that you think enough of my blog to pass this award on to me! Thank you, thank you, thank you!


First is the "One Lovely Blog Award" which I received from Marie Jokanovic (Marie/bat3) in Melbourne, Australia! Thanks so much Marie ... I'm so thrilled that you like my blog and come to visit!!! I am always so tickled to meet ladies from different parts of the world ... how wonderful is that!!! I will be back to nominate 7 other bloggers for this wonderful award!!




Next is the "Your Blog is Fabulous!" award from Lindsay Weirich. Lindsay is a VERY talented stamper whom I had the pleasure of sharing time on The Rubber Cafe design team with ... please check out her blog and be ready to be amazed!! This award requirements are to list 5 of MY obsessions, so here we go:

1. Stamping/Crafting 2. Chips & Dip 3. Working in my yard/flower gardens 4. Spoiling my grandkids and 5. Staying away from people who are negative in any way (this is my latest obsession)!




Last but not least ... I received this award from a great blogging friend Robin Woodward. She is a very caring blogger who always takes the time to comment on my blog. She has awesome vintage artwork that inspires me to "think outside the box". Please stop by her blog and see for yourself!! The rules behind this award are: I would like to pass this award on to the following wonderful people who are first and most importantly ... CARING bloggers who take time to comment on others work. Also they have fabulous blogs with excellent artwork themselves.

I will give this proper thought and be back to nominate those caring bloggers!! Of course, all of you who comment on my blog deserve this award! Even if you've only stopped by periodically ... at least you took the time to do that!! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the link, love the last obsession!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.