Monday, April 27, 2009

And the winner is ...



A couple of posts back I shared with you the samples I made for the upcoming bridal shower of one of the ladies here at the Cleveland Clinic. Today I showed her the samples and this card was the WINNER. Those who commented on my blog post, found HERE, also picked this card. So, I guess we are all in agreement. Thanks for your opinions!

HOWEVER, the bride did inform me that the fiance didn't totally approve of the wedding invitations so we'll be making a few modifications. I'll be sharing the updated version once it is approved by the groom.

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Darlene!! I can't wait to see the invites!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! You are ambitious to take on such a task!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew she'd pick this one! BUt I don't know about that fiancee of hers, since when do the men have a say in anything about the wedding! LOL! Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.