Friday, April 24, 2009

Sorry ...

... no cards to share with you today! Mark has had a really rough week at Cleveland Clinic and I've been staying longer hours to try and help him where I can. Which, leaves little time for sleep let alone stamping. It seems he's going to have a very "quiet" day (receiving extra blood & platlets which comes with premeds that pretty much knock him out) and I might head home early and get the grass cut. Maybe I'll have something to share with you later this evening.



In the meantime, I'd like to ask you to take a moment to visit my friend Joan Fricker at her blog. Joan's young cousin, a mother of 3 just gave birth a few days ago and is now fighting for her life because of a brain hemorrhage. Please take a moment to pray for this young woman! Perhaps the power of prayer can bring a miracle to this devasted family! Thank you!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.