Friday, July 10, 2009

Meet my grandson Jonathan ...

.... and let me tell you, HE IS ALL BOY!!! Jonathan will be 12 in September and has the energy of 10 kids (either that or I'm just getting old, LOL). He's the most LOVING young boy I know! He enjoys hunting, fishing, playing baseball, racing his junior dragster, riding his bike, racing his hotwheels (see photo at the picnic table) and playing computer/PS2 games.





Jon was very excited to learn that I had received an M-16 soft pellet gun (plastic) for my birthday to help me keep the squirrels & chipmunks away from my bird feeders and plants. He had it all figured out before I even took the time to read the directions and since he brought his rapid fire hand (soft pellet) gun with him, he was enjoying doing some target practice with them.



In these two photos, I was down in my craftroom working on a few challenge cards and since Jon doesn't really like being "alone" he joined me and worked on doing some target practice in the basement with a large box and "MY" M-16 ... what fun!!!








Jonnie just LOVES his Pappy (can you tell) and was thrilled when he was allowed to hook his Playstation up to Pappy's BIG screen TV to play his new hunting game ... made it more real he said!! When Jon was little he always called his grandfather "Pap Pap" but at some point he must have decided that was too much to say so he changed it to "Pappy" and that's what they've called him ever since! Mark is such an easy going person that he was okay with that!!! Of course, they used to call me "Nanna" ... now (thanks to Jon) it's "Neener"! What's up with that???????






I love when the grandkids come to visit ... it's nice to have noise in the house other than the TV ! Jon is a true delight because of his soft heartedness and fun-loving nature. Although he does scare me at times when he started doing "tricks" on his bike over the curbs of the driveway ... guess I'm still a "nervous Nelly" when it comes to that sort of thing.



Hope you enjoyed meeting Jonathan ... he's a real sweetie and I love him dearly! I know it sounds weird, but I LOVE BEING A GRANDMA!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can I call you Neener all next weekend?

    Sweet pictures, but don't come after me with your gun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.