Monday, January 11, 2010

Exciting News ...

I'm so thrilled to tell you that Joni Wilson (A Sticky Situation) is starting a brand new WEEKLY challenge blog called "RAISE THE BAR" and has invited me to be on the design team!! How awesome is that!! Our DEBUT challenge will be this Friday, January 15th ... you won't want to miss it!


Here is a little insight to what this blog is all about:

Welcome and thank you for joining us! Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting. Together we will try new techniques, play around with fun sketches, and keep your resolution to open up those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection.
Our first challenge will be on January 15th, come Raise The Bar with us!


We would LOVE to have you come by and play along! So mark your calendars ... FRIDAY, JANUARY 15th ... Raise The Bar Debut Challenge!!!

On my sidebar you will find my fellow "Bar Tenders" ... please feel free to click on their names to visit their blogs and say Hello!! Hope to see you Friday!!

10 comments:

  1. Woooooo-Hoooooooo! You go girl! Yahhh, I'm so happy for you, congrats!

    I will definitely try to play along : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS exciting news, Darlene! Congratulations! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeay - well done you! You must be 'chuffed!!' (that word again!)
    Congrats indeed - still crossing my fingers for you on the WW DT Call. . .
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOHOOO Darlene that is AWESOME!!! Huge congrats, I will make sure I stop by and check it out!!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You go girl! I will make sure to stop by and visit the new bog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Darlene! Not a surprise, though, as you're ALWAYS raising the bar in your creations!

    Hope you're having a fabulous day so far and that you're not TOOOO cold! See you over at SCS later!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Dar!!! Congrats to you sweetie!! They will just LOVE having you, I know it!! :)

    Looking forward to seeing what you do girl!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you, Dar! I'm so very excited for you and it sounds like a fantastic new challenge blog! Woo hoo. I'll be visiting!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to you, Dar! I'm so very excited for you and it sounds like a fantastic new challenge blog! Woo hoo. I'll be visiting!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Since you are a bar-tender now, does that mean you will be able to mix me up some MOJO, when I need it?? teehee.

    Congrats to you girly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.