Monday, April 5, 2010

A NEW CHALLENGE ...

begins today over at *Wink *Wink Ink.  We do hope you'll pop over ... check it out ... and play along!

Today's debut challenge is to use any *WINK *WINK INK image along with BORDER PUNCH(ES).  Here is the creation I have come up with using the *Wink *Wink Ink digi called "Beauty".


 (click image for larger view)
For my card, I have used Stampscapes stamps to create the background scene.  The background horses are stickers but I have added wings & a horn to the one (from the BEAUTY set) to turn him into a Unicorn Pegasus  (not sure if there is such a thing ... but there is now, LOL).  The border punches I have used are Martha Stewart Arch Lattice and Picket Fence.   Here is a full list of items used:
Stamps:  Stampscapes, Ala Art, Stampers Anonymous, 
Papers:  Very Vanilla, Mellow Moss
Inks:  Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Close to Cocoa, old olive, Versafine black, Summer Sun, Ranger Vintage Photo
Accessories:  Prismacolor Markers, Pop Dots, Prima Flowers, Stickles, Joy Craft stickers, sponge pod
 This will be a MONTHLY challenge which will be posted on the 1st Monday of Each Month and this months challenge will run through Monday, April 26th.  Please pop over to the *Wink *Wink Ink Blog for all the details and prize information.



11 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see your post, because I was beginning to think I had the date wrong...I didn't see any other WWI Challenge posts but yours and mine. Lovely card. I just love the creativity in this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're gonna have fun!
    Thank you so much for your fabulous comments hun - mine are feeble in comparison to your always encouraging words - Love ya!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. And they are beautiful as is your card. Happy Easter to you and Mark.
    Dru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your background is simply stunning...a great place for Beauty to roam! I just want to say that you are doing an awesome job at WWI!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dar!! Hope all is well with you !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation! I so intend to join in on this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, creative card, Darlene! Love the sentiment and the cute little row of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Darlene!! Love your scene!! Hope you had a very happy Easter GF!

    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Beauty is a real beauty! I love your card and the flowers added are the perfect finishing touch. I always love the senic route! I hope you had a most glorious Easter Sunday with your family.
    Sorry to hear about Saturday Spotlight. I'll keep Vicki in my prayers!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darlene, This is such a stunning card! Love it! Beautiful use of the punch. Great take for the challenge!
    Denise
    Wink Wink Ink DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darlene, This is such a stunning card! Love it! Beautiful use of the punch. Great take for the challenge!
    Denise
    Wink Wink Ink DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.