Monday, May 3, 2010

*Wink *Wink Ink Challenge #2

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!  
It's the FIRST MONDAY of a new MONTH and that means it is time for another *Wink *Wink Ink CHALLENGE!!

Please be sure to pop on over to the challenge blog for all the details but I can tell you our theme today is a NON-SQUARE/RECTANGLE creation.  You also MUST use a *Wink *Wink Ink image on your creation and today I am using JEWEL ... isn't she cute!!  I have used the PRE-COLORED stamp for today's "funky" card!


Isn't this a fun shape!  It is actually one of the shapes available through Creative Memories to be used with their cutting system.  I also used their circular plate to cut my center circle & cut out center.  I've used a stipple brush along with Mellow Moss & More Mustard ink for the outside color on Whisper White cs.  The floral panel is designer paper by DCWV and my base card is of Mellow Moss cs.  I've done faux stitching around the outer edge using a Creative Memories fine point black marker and JEWEL has been popped up on dimensionals.  The sentiments came from a Crafty Secrets stamp set called "Sew Special" ... I thought it worked perfectly with the faux stitching.

Please be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the AMAZING inspiration from our APRIL WINNER'S and our DT.  Then why not join in and have some fun!  You could win THREE *Wink *Wink Ink stamp sets of your choice and also be our JUNE Guest Designer!  
Thanks for stopping by today!  My morning should prove interesting!!  I'm on my way to my doctor's office for some blood work (not an easy task ... they call me a "difficult stick") then I'm headed over for more physical therapy for my shoulders.  Hopefully I won't be too sore and can do a little crafting in the afternoon ..(something to look forward to you know ... tee hee!)


6 comments:

  1. AWW So fun what a great card Darlene...LOVE your shape and that sweetest image!!!! Wonderful creation girl! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Dar! I love my CM personal cutting system. I have the circles and ovals and they are awesome! Great card...one of my fave images! :O)

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Another craftastic project from you, eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you rock these Wink Wink ink images!1 I just love your design and colors. What an inspiration you are!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!!! I really like how you did the shape card! I have that same template. YOu've inspired me to use mine on a card!!
    hey, wink, wink, ink is sponsoring this month at Practical Scrappers.

    Sorry I've been mia.....super busy and major blogger issues this weekend!
    Blessings,
    kim xXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Darlene!! Hope all is well with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.