Thursday, June 17, 2010

Joan's Gardens Challenge #2 and CDAC creations

Hello Everyone!  
I hope you've had as nice as day as I have!!  Today I got together with my friend Terri Snode (Cards 'N More) as well as my daughter & grandchildren for a little crafting fun!  The following is PART of what I worked on today ... hope you enjoy!

Joan Fricker (Joans Gardens) began having Thursday challenges last week so that means today is time for Challenge #2.  This week we are to make a "Vintage" creation using at least one Spellbinders Nestability.

(click on image to enlarge)
The "lock & key" are Spellbinder Shapabilities Timeless Heritage"  (gosh, I hope that qualifies).  The vintage designer paper is actually an RAK from Joan.  The little mice in the shoe is a sticker as is the sentiment.  The vintage flower was cut from musical paper using a die from Tim Holtz.  The flowers were also purchased from Joan Fricker and are from a company in England.  

*******

Here are a few other cards I created today using the FREEBIES offered over at the new CDAC (Crafters Digital Art Center) Community. 

First up is this adorable digi from The Character Cafe.  You can visit their community page HERE.
 

Next is this summertime fun image from Doodle Pantry.  HERE is their community page link.
 
And lastly is this Michelle Perkette Freebie all done up in pinks & purples.  You can visit Michelle's page HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Don't forget to stop back tomorrow for another fun RAISE THE BAR challenge!  Hope to see you then!

5 comments:

  1. Great cards, Darlelne! Glad you were able to get together with your family for crafting today!

    Hope you're having a beautiful evening, my friend!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, your vintage card is gorgeous. I love how you used the round paper. Great idea.
    Thanks so much for playing my challenge again!!!!! You do such beautiful work on all yoru cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy.. I bet you loved seeing the kids.. I hope that it was a fun day.. Your images are so sweet. I need to explore them a little more.. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards - beautiful! My favorite is the first one - love the lock & key and the shoe! But all of the cards are lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vintage card beautifully done, Darlene! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.