Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Michelle Perkette Challenge

One more challenge for you today and this one is a new challenge for me!  I've gotten familiar with SO MANY NEW artists and blogs through CDAC and Michelle Perkette is one of those people!  Her images are awesome and her challenge this week really intrigued me so I decided to play along.

Challenge = White on White 
with Colored Image
 (click image to enlarge)
Other than the layers, I would say this is a CAS (clean & simple) creation by my standards and I just LOVE how it really makes the main focus image POP!!

Recipe for creation:
Stamps:  Michelle Perkette digi
Papers:  Whisper White
Accessories:  Cuttlebug bubble EF, Nestabilities classic & scallop ovals, pop dots, Martha Stewart Lacey Butterfly punch, White Satin Ribbon, Kaiser White Pearls.

Thanks so much for stopping by and always being so generous with your comments!  I love hearing what you have to say ... bad or good!!  Happy Day Everyone!

12 comments:

  1. OOOOH Darlene, this card is stunning:O) Love the layers and embossed paper. The butterflies are gorgeous, and Penelope looks perfect on this card:)
    Thank you for joining Michelle Perkett Studio, good luck!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Darlene, this is SO sweet!! I love the textured white papers and your butterflies are so pretty! I love how you colored little Penelope!! Such a beautiful entry! Thank you for playing along with us this week, Darlene! I'm so glad you like my images!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh very cute, love white on white with a SPLASH of color...no pun intended! haha
    great job Dar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well the white on white background really lets the image pop! Love the texture you gave it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darlene,
    This is so cute I love all the texture on your card and the image is one of my favorites.Thanks for joing us this week
    Hugs Jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Darlene! this is such a cute card! Love those butterflies and the embossed paper! your coloring on the image is great too! thanks for playing with us at MPS, hope to see more of your great creations :-)
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dar,
    Love your card and the butterflies are beautiful...i may need to find this punch :) Have a beautiful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card Darlene!! Are you staying cool????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Penelope card Darlene! She looks gorgeous on her bubbly background :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a gorgeous card! I love your white on white with all the layers and the butterflies, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Darlene, this is such a cute card and a great take on this weeks challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at MPSC.

    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.