Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Sisterhood Challenge ... Flower of the Month


Today's challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters is all about the "July Flowers of the Month".  Did you know that would be the Delphinium, Larkspur or Water Lily.  
Both the Delphinium & Larkspur are my personal favorites and when I was a little girl, my dad always grew both of these beautiful spiky flowers for me since my birthday was in July... pretty special, huh!!  


I have made two cards for today's challenge and both were created using Teri's Delicious Doodles digi images. Be sure to check out these digis ... they are amazing!!

And Diane has put together a yummy prize pack for our winner this week. All you have to do to win this.......
is play along this week!!!!! Hop on over to my sisters for a peek at their awesome inspiration today. While there, leave them some love!!!! 


Now it's your turn ... be sure to pop over to our challenge blog for ALL the details from today's hostess Diane and be inspired by the creations from my other Sisterhood SISTAHS!!
 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  You have MADE MY DAY!!!  

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work with my wee digi's hun! Your cards are always so inspirational.
    Love ya!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dar, your cards are gorgeous! Teri's images are too! You did a lovely job on this challenge. Your papers are just perfect for each and love the border punch!
    Great new blog look too!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! Such a great sentiment behind the flowers and you've done them both up beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Darlene those flowers are gorgeous!!!! What two beautiful creations gf!!!! Have a great day and stry to stay cool..!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely flower cards Darlene. I have all three of these flowers growing in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are stunning!! They are colored so beautifully!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Darlene, my Delphinium is getting ready to bloom and I cannot wait - it's one of my faves also. Love the way you framed it in the black and white - stunning!BTW Happy Birthday!! Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love the brightness of this flower! Another beauty, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dang girl both cards are absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.