Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Sisterhood Challenge - Back to School


Happy Wednesday Everyone!

It's hard to believe that it is already BACK TO SCHOOL time!  Where is this summer going?  And why is it going there so fast??  LOL!
With that being said, I have clued you in on today's Sisterhood of Crafter's challenge theme!  That's right, make a card/project with BACK TO SCHOOL in mind!

(click on image to enlarge)
 
I have used an image from Squigglefly for my creation today!  Sorry, can't remember the actual artist right this moment but if you'd like to know and can't find it over on their store blog, just let me know and I'll get it for you!

Be sure to keep checking back at The Sisterhood ... we have some NEW IDEAS buzzing around and hope to have it all in place for you very soon!!  We really have something special for you on the 18th ... you DON'T want to miss it!!

Thanks for poppin' by!  Have a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute Back to school image Darlene!!!! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an totally adorable card, Darlene! It brought a smile to my face thinking of my youngest (she's 24!) going off to first grade. Thanks for sharing!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the way you've done up this nestability with the sponging & flowers. Great card, Dar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Darlene! I really like the sponging you did around the die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I wish someone will give me a card like this. I will treasure it if that will happen. It is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.