Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sweetest Day Surprise!

What a lucky woman I am!!

Even with all the medical discomfort hubby is going through right now, he didn't forget me on Sweetest Day yesterday!  On our way back from the hospital on Friday, while I was at the Pharmacy getting his prescription, he was at the floral department getting me these beautiful roses! 

I hadn't taken a photo until this morning and with the sun streaming through the sliding glass door in the kitchen, I realized it was spotlighting my roses and hurried to grab my camera!

I really should take the time to read my camera book ...it can do so many things and I know I could have obtained a gorgeous photo but hey ... that would take away from my crafting time and I think I know 'enough' to share my creations with you so ... the camera class will have to wait till another time!!  LOL!

Hope you've had a great weekend!!  Mark & I just enjoyed watching our beloved Pittsburgh Steelers WIN against the Cleveland Browns!  YEAH!!!!!  Now it's time to prepare dinner!  Thanks for stopping!!

Dar

3 comments:

  1. They are beautiful and I love how the pics came out. I really like your new blog background too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are so deserving! These are beautiful in the light, no camera manual could capture it better. :) Yay Steelers! One of my friends from college was a big namer there for a while until he retired. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, your hubbie is such a sweetie. He chose a beautiful bouquet for you.

    Your pics are perfect. The morning light did a great job highlighting the roses, as you said.

    I really haven't read my camera instructions yet either and I have had it for several years now, lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.