Friday, November 26, 2010

*Wink *Wink Ink RELEASE

Well the BLACK FRIDAY shopping is over and that means the holiday shopping season has officially begun!!  I DID NOT go out with the crazies today ... but I DID do a little Black Friday shopping online!  Easier that way for me!!  Speaking of holiday shopping . . .


This evening I'd like to share a few cards I made with a NEW RELEASE stamp set from *Wink *Wink Ink called Just for You.  I just LOVE this image and had so much fun creating with it!!



*Wink *Wink Ink now has an awesome WINTER BUNDLE of all of the stamps released since October, including the brand new JUST FOR YOU set!  A $26.50 Value for just $20!  This deal is good through December 26.


Time goes by so quickly and you might end up needing more last minute Christmas cards and that's where this WINTER BUNDLE is going to make your life easier!    Our stamps come in a pre-colored version as well as black and white which makes it so fast & easy to be successful in completing those last 20 cards!  So if you are running short on time ... this set is for YOU.  Just print, cut, and create ... OR use them to embellish all kinds of projects in no time at all!

Would you like to see a few more samples with this adorable JUST FOR YOU set?



Be sure to pop over to the *Wink *Wink Ink blog for all the details ... then treat yourself to this awesome BUNDLE!  Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! I love that deer image! Hope you had a fabulous holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards!!! Love all a alot))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dar, these cards are gorgeous! Those new images are just darling and no coloring involved!!!! I love them all, but my favorite hs to be the Believe! That is just adorable!

    Thank you for thinking of me for the award! Right back at you!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute images -- love the deer.Love all your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh....you've been busy, girly! These cards are ADORABLE. Love how you've flipped the deer around so they look like they're facing each other, and their prospective little birdy friends. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Darlene! Those really are the sweetest images! You've made some wonderful cards with them, too. Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet set! I love the cards you made. You never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You were busy! I just love all those cards, Dar! :O)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl!! I just adore all the different ways you've used this set!! Beautiful job girl!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.