Thursday, December 9, 2010

JOANS GARDEN PRIZE WINNERS

Be sure to pop over to Joan's Gardens to see if YOU are one of the FOUR lucky ladies who have won the amazing prize packages offered in last week's #25 challenge using Heartfelt Creations.  

I won't tell you all the winners, but I will tell you that the lucky winner of the Cuttlebug prize package shown above was selected from MY BLOG ... and that winner was #16 ... Holly (aka Kopykat).  So be sure to pop over to Joan's to see who the other lucky winners were!  It could be YOU!!

Now ...  the lucky winner of my Heartfelt Creations Posey Patch prize giveaway ... selected by Random Integer Generator is:


 Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
35
Timestamp: 2010-12-09 20:32:19 UTC

 TERRI J

Terri J ... Congratulations!  You have four days to contact me to give me your address and I will get your prize shipped out to you right away. If I don't hear from you, a new name will be drawn on Monday December 13, 2010.

Thanks so much to all of you who joined in on Joan's Challenge!  Don't forget she has a new challenge each week ... in fact, there's a brand new challenge posted today ... be sure to check it out!!  I made my card today ... was great fun ... can't wait to get it photographed & shared!!    Congratulations again to all the winners!!  Well done!!

Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.