Friday, April 15, 2011

Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge #52

Are you ready??  

It's time again for the Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge!  Today's challenge is a fun 'color challenge' and hosted by Mariska.


I thought with this wonderful color combination this adorable image (Fairies Collection ) would be perfect!  What do you think?

 (click on image to enlarge)


I have used Prismacolor markers for my coloring and the Martha Stewart lacy butterfly & butterfly border were just the perfect embellishments in my mind!


Now it's your turn ... please pop over to the challenge blog and check out the amazing creations the design team has made for your inspiration . . . then play along!  I can't wait to see what YOU do with this color combination!

Have a wonderful day and fabulous weekend! 
Hugs to you!
Darlene


[ Don't forget to check out the blog candy I have offered here on my blog ... you won't want to miss out!  Just click on the header to bring you to the top of my blog where you can find the information.  Good luck!]
 

3 comments:

  1. She is ADORABLE and I really like the black layer behind the butterfly border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Darlene, this is absolutely darling!! I just love your coloring and design with the butterfly border and all the lavender. Gorgeous take on the colors!! Beautiful!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable,,,,,OMG,,,,,love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.