Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Card Creation and Workshop Fun


Happy 'Over the Hump' Day Everyone!

Today I have a card to share with you which uses the new flowers I learned to make at the workshop I attended last week at Joan's Gardens in North Liberty, Indiana.

 
(click on image to enlarge)

My card is for the very first challenge offered over on CDAC for the new SSBS Designs Group.  The beautiful silhouette image was offered to be used on our creations and you can find more over on their website found HERE.   I've used prismacolor markers to color in the image and SU Lovely Lilac to color the petals for my flowers.  The designer paper used on the background was purchased at Joan's Gardens and is from Prima (Sweet Fairy 6x6).



Here are the four punches I used to make the flowers.  They are all by PunchBunch and I purchased them at Joan's Gardens. (l.-r. Lily Mega Punch,  Sun Punch, Crystal Snowflake Medium, Big Sky punch)

 (click image to enlarge)

Here's a photo Joan's husband Jon took of the group before we all went our separate ways after a fun- filled informative day.
I always learn so much and have such fun when I attend the workshops at Joan's Gardens.  I will share photos of our projects in another posting ... later today I hope! 

I hope you'll take a moment and check out the fun challenge going on over at SSBS and also pop over to Joan's Gardens for some fabulous ideas & products!

Have a wonderful day!  I'm still playing 'catch up' after being away from my 'crafting cave' most of last week.  So if you're looking for me, just peek under the pile of designer paper, ink pads & embellishments!  LOL!     Happy Crafting Everyone and thanks for stopping by!
Darlene

1 comment:

  1. Wowww Darlene love your pink background and all over these amazing purple flowers,,,, they are stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.