Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge

Today at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge we are  using RED, WHITE & BLUE.  

We are also thrilled to be creating with images from this week's sponsor ROBYN'S FETISH


(click image to enlarge)
Here is my creation using one of these fun digis from Robyn.  Please be sure to pop on over to the blog and check out more inspirational creations from my DT mates!  And, I'm looking forward to seeing your R-W-B creation!  

I'm out of town for a few days attending a workshop at Joan's Gardens and I'm hoping Blogger is nice to me and posts when it's supposed to ... LOL!!  I'll be sure to take pictures to share with you upon my return ... Joan always offers awesome projects at her workshops and I'm also looking forward to seeing the ladies again!  
Catch you later!
Hugs,
Darlene
 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I really love those USA letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww love your coloring here Darlene,,,and the vintage effect,,,very well done,.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.