Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge

Here it is ... time once again for another Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge 
and today our theme is FALL!  

We are thrilled to not just have one sponsor today ... 
but TWO AWESOME SPONSORS.


and



First is a FALL creation using a lovely image from Sugar Nellie!  (Sorry ... my mistake, first I thought this image was WOJ ... but I was wrong!)  Still like the card and hope you like it too!

(click image to enlarge)

and secondly is my creation using an image from Stretch N' Bubbles.

(click image to enlarge)

I hope you'll come join our challenge fun at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge and if you need more inspiration ... be sure to pop over and see what my team mates have to share with you (links to my team mates can be found on my DESIGN TEAM PAGE at the top of my blog).

Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by today!!
Hugs
Darlene

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.