Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy Wednesday Everyone!  I'm busy working on products for an upcoming craft show at the local high school on Nov. 5th and these Tissue Box Covers seem to be a hit so I'm making some with a Christmas theme.
  

Ignacio (Nicecrane Designs) in Spain just sent me these adorable images and I thought the best way to showcase them was to put them on a tissue box cover.  I have HAND COLORED each image using Prismacolor Markers so I will show you each image individually, but they come on a collage sheet which you can see and purchase HERE at the Nicecrane Design Store.




(click on any image to enlarge)

The designer paper I have used for this tissue box cover is from Joann's (the Paper Studio).  Petaloo poinsettas & leaves were used on the lid and the icicle border was made using the Martha Stewart icicle border punch.  Gold Stickles was used on the scallops around the opening of the lid ... which was made using the Spellbinder classic & scallop oval dies.

Well ... I only have about a million more of these to make so I'd better get busy!!  LOL!!  Hope you are having a fun, creative day!

Hugs,
Darlene

2 comments:

  1. oooow this is jus tan amazing tissue box.
    I like the colors and the images!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Darlene. I have to make some of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.