Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge


HAPPY HALLOWEEN

We are honored to have two sponsors today ... 


AND


I have used a Digi Darla image for my creation today.  Hope you like it.

(click on image to enlarge)
I have used Prismacolor Markers for the coloring on this cute image and the designer paper is from Cloud9 Designs.  The Trick or Treat ribbon has been in my stash for YEARS and I thought it was the only touch this adorable image needed.  A little black ink to paper around the outside edge helped give it a more eeeeery feeling and viola!  Halloween card complete!

Please come over to our Challenge Blog and see the fabulous creations shared by my team mates.  THEN ... come join in the fun!  We'll keep a light on for ya!

T-R-I-C-K    O-R    T-R-E-A-T

Hope to see you at Penny's!
Hugs,
Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.