Friday, October 28, 2011

Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge

Can you believe it???
HALLOWEEN IS THIS WEEKEND!!

Are you ready for all the ghosts & goblins? 
(I mean cute little candy seeking kids of course, LOL)

WAGS 'N WHISKERS CHALLENGE
this week fits right in!

BLACK + RIBBON & PEARLS


Now here's a 'risky' costume for trick or treating!  LOL!

I've used "SOPHIA" from our PIN-UP collection just recently released.


The designer paper used on my creation is from the Cloud9 Designs 'Seasonal' 12x12 pack.  The ribbon (I've had for AGES) came from Michaels and I've used the Tim Holtz Floral Die to cut out the flowers from the same designer paper.  A touch of purple Stickles here and there added the sparkle I was looking for.  

We would love to see what you create using our Color Scheme and if you need inspiration ... be sure to check out the amazing creations made by my team mates over on the Challenge Blog.

Hope to see you there!
Hugs,
Darlene


3 comments:

  1. Pretty card Darlene! love your layout and how you manage to find papers to match her dress. HOpe you're well this week.Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Darlene. So fun and perfect!! I know you are out of town, but when you get the chance, can you edit this post to change the challenge topic to: Black plus ribbons and pearls?
    Thanks
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darlene, great card, love all the spotty paper!! Pami x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.