Thursday, December 22, 2011

Shelly's Images Challenge

Time is running out ... 
Are you ready?

I think I'm all ready for Christmas morning!  I sure hope so!  And ... if you are ready too then you're probably looking for something to do that is fun!  How about come join in our challenge at Shelly's Images.  
Today's challenge is:

CELEBRATE!
Show us any celebration project.

Today we are featuring Shelly's CHRISTMAS GARLAND digi image.  Remember, you can get this image TODAY ONLY at a reduced price.


Here is what I've created using this wonderful holiday image . . .


I have used non-traditional colors for my card but I LOVE how it turned out!  If you'd like to see more inspiration ... be sure to pop over to our Shelly's Images Challenge Blog and see what my team mates have created.  You'll LOVE THEM!!

Please come join in the fun!
I'll be looking for you!!!

Hugs,
Darlene

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Darlene! Merry Christmas to you and happy 2012...I will be in touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is gorgeous, Dar! Lovely job!! =) That coloring is spectacular and the glossy accents is a perfect way to highlight the ornaments and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.