Thursday, December 29, 2011

Shelly's Images Challenge

Morning Everyone!
It's hard to believe that Christmas is over and a New Year is about to begin!  WOW!  Where is the time going?  I want to THANK each and everyone one of you who stops by my blog ... it truly puts a smile on my face every time you visit!  Thanks for all your support!

NOW ... on to today's challenge at Shelly's Images!

With the New Year upon us, Shelly has created this wonderful digi image called 
SPECIAL TOAST SET and it is available at a reduced price . . . TODAY ONLY!
 

Isn't it fabulous ... this digi could be used for so many occasions!! 

AND ... Today's Challenge is:

COLORS - BLACK, SILVER & ONE OTHER COLOR + BLING

I must admit, in my haste I missed the fact that we were doing a COLOR CHALLENGE and didn't use the appropriate colors scheme ... BUT ... I did use this set in two different ways and would like to share that inspiration with you!
 Here I've created a New Years card to send to my friends in Toledo, Ohio.

 
And here I've created an Anniversary card to add to my 'Stash'.

I hope you'll come join us at SHELLY'S IMAGES for another fun challenge.
See You There!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Hugs,
Darlene

1 comment:

  1. I Love the New Years card, I know your friends will love it, The coloring and bows are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.