Friday, February 10, 2012

Cards to Share . . .

Happy Friday Everyone and sorry to make this a lengthy post but I have several cards I'd LOVE to share with you today.  I hope you will find inspiration in viewing them ... and as always, if you have ANY questions, please feel free to ask in the comment section or send me an email (at the top of my sidebar) and I'd be more than happy to answer any questions about my work that you may have!  OK ... let's get started!

Yesterday I mentioned that I would have MORE cards from the NEW images available at Nicecrane Designs.  Below my card creations, I will add the preview sheet, name of the product and link for your convenience.

Sweet, Sweet Angels CS
Vintage Magazine Covers
I will have two more cards from Nicecrane Designs to share with you later today or tomorrow.  But will wait until he has the images available for you in his store.  
* * * * *

The next few projects were created for the Progressive Challenge over on CDAC (Crafter's Digital Art Center).  We are in our 11th round of this progressive challenge and I tell you, the digi images just keep getting better & better!!  Here are just a few from this round ...




This last little creation is another Hershey Bar Pouch (directions came from Selma Stevenson).  I made a couple for the little girls next door for Valentine's Day next week ... but when I took them with me to breakfast this morning at Bob Evans to show the girls who work there, they were such a hit that they bought the ones I had made and now I'd better get busy making more for the neighbor kids!  LOL!

ALSO WANT TO MENTION ... Shelly (Shelly's Images) is offering a Valentine FREEBIE ... today through Monday ... be sure to pop over for that and also join in this week's challenge fun!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful day/weekend!
They are calling for 3-4" of snow here tonight ... we shall see!!
HUGS,
Darlene

3 comments:

  1. Sooo, cute,,,,so,,,,,,,,cute, so cutteeeeeeeee...LOVE IT,,,,,LOVE IT,,,, stunning my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects! My favorite is the Hershey Bar sleeve! I LOVE that you used the CDAC image for this!
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
    ~Ruza CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabby selection here all gorgeous hugs sassy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.