Wednesday, May 23, 2012

We're going VINTAGE at . . .

 . . . The Sisterhood of Crafters!

Hello Everyone and WELCOME!

Today's challenge at The Sisterhood is

The Good 'Ole Days
(create a card or project that has a 'vintage' or 'retro' look)

We also have another fabulous sponsor this week ... MY HEART PIECES (formally Galliu's Gallery) and one lucky winner will win THREE digi stamps. 

As most of you know, vintage is my preferred style of card making so it's no surprise I went a bit crazy with samples to share for inspiration.  Here's what I'm talking about ...





I know ... call me crazy ... THREE cards for ONE challenge!  Hey I'm having fun and that's what it's all about ... RIGHT?!?

I'll not bore you with ALL the details but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I will get the info to you as quick as possible!

Other qualifying challenges:
Creative Belli Challenge #144 - Wedding (card #2)
The Paper Shelter Challenge - Bling It On
 Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes

Now don't forget to come on over and join in our challenge fun!  We LOVE seeing what you create and I'm really looking for more inspiration and ideas on this style.  ENJOY and HAVE FUN!

Hugs,
Darlene

8 comments:

  1. Hey Darlene! Hope you are doing well! gorgeous cards as always!
    I am doing much better.. Up and around and it feels good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow there all stunners.. and i couldnt pick a fav...at a push it would be the lady with the pearls in her hair ...and you know me i love vintage too..i mught just do one as i have itchy fingers but nothing springs to mind perhaps if i wander through my files there must be one vintage i havent done..lol!! and you keep on making your sunning projects..if it keeps you happy..carry on crafting,,hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow Hun,these are 3 stunning,cards the images the colours detail just amazing,you really do create some beautiful works of art Hun,hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh Darlene finally back to your roots LOL My favorite type of cards that you make!!! They are stunning I love all three of them!!!!!! Hey don't stop make more LOL LOL LOL I love seeing the beauties you come up with!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all three beautiful. love your images and your attention to detail! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doing a vintage card is very difficult for me, so I am in awe of yours. Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog this time!

    Chrizette
    DT Member
    Celestial Things

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all of your cards! You really do fabulous work with Vintage images! Three cards- all so pretty!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHat a great card - it is blingtastic!!!!!!! Thanks for joining us this week on The Paper Shelter x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.