Sunday, December 9, 2012

Creating a Scene

Happy start to another week blogging friends!
Do you have your shopping done?  Baking?  Wrapping? Decorations? Christmas Cards mailed?
Dear Oh Dear ... no wonder we need a Check List!!
So much to do ... so little time!

As most of you ... I still have some of the 'above' not checked off my list yet but did want to take a moment and create a card with one of my favorite styles/techniques in mind ... Creating A Scene!


The products I have used on this card are:
Paper:  Black cs, White cs
Stamps:  Heartfelt Creations 'HCPC 3432 Magnificent Spruce Trees', Crafty Secrets 'SL46 Winter Wishes' (sentiment), AMuse 'Lots of Flakes', AMuse 'Santa Silhouette'
Inks:  Tim Holtz 'Broken China', 'Stormy Sky', 'Evergreen Bough', 'Iced Spruce', Brilliance 'Ice Blue', Versafine Black
Accessories: Eclipse Masking Medium, Jumbo Sponge Daubers, Various Stickles

I am always amazed at some of the GORGEOUS scenes I've seen created by other crafters out there in blogland and just keep thinking that if I practice, I might some day get as good as them.  SO ... that's exactly what I intend to do.  Keep practicing ... and the following challenges are helping me out!

2 Sisters Challenge Blog  - Snowflakes
Bloggers Challenge - Make or Create a Scene
Fairy Tale Challenge - O Christmas Tree
Stempelsonnen Challenge - Anything Goes with Stamp as main focus
Bearly-Mine Challenge - Santa is on his way!
Oldie But a Goodie - Let It Snow (everything on this card is older than 6 months)
Craft A Scene - Winter Scene

Well that's it for me today!  I really must get busy checking some of these projects off of my ToDo List!  Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek!
As Always . . .

26 comments:

  1. Oh, eine wundervolle friedliche Szene. Ich bin begeistert.

    Dankeschön für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.

    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card have you made. very nice is the christmas tree with the ornaments.
    I love the santaclaus in the sky!!!
    I find that a really great detail on this card.
    thank you for joining at craft a scene this month.
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous scene, Dar! This is as beautiful if not more so than any I've seen in blog land!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a gorgeous job making
    this card. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your cards are in that field of Gorgeous cards i see that I would like to try to make! This is Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous!!! I need to visit your blog all the time and learn some new things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Darlene! Another fabulous creation. I love all the wonderful detail! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions!
    Hugz, Chana

    BTW, JDE will be ending on December 31st, however, the team will continue under a new name. Please visit us at our new home Avenue613.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply a gorgeous creation! Love the attention to detail. I would love for you to join us at Mema's Crafts and share your talent with us, and while you there enter the gift card giveaway...your work is worth sharing.
    Hugz
    Lesia
    http://www.memascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely winter scene Darlene really like the aqua colour you have used for stamping, it looks really good against the snowy background.

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Craft a Scene challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so wonderful & gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What are you talking about girlfriend...you don't need pratcie, this scene is gorgeous!!! So pretty and peaceful looking....beau-ti-ful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card Darlene. Your scene is beautiful. I think that might be Santa here in Washington!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a really lovely card, Darlene. I love the colours and the soft, gentle atmosphere. Thank you for joining us at Craft A Scene this month. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally love this Darlene, so so pretty. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at BearlyMine Challenges this week. Jackie GD x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Darlene. I love all your trees. Thanks for joining us this month at Craft A Scene. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card! Love the soft serene winter scene!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Darlene! Your card is so very very pritty! To stamp a szene is always very difficult for me and I can´t belief how lovely you have made yours! Really wonderfull! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  18. Back with my design team hat on.
    This is beautiful. Lovely colours and embellishments. Everything works so well together. Thanks for sharing your talent. Good luck with the challenge. Hugs Desíre {Lady Anne's Paper Crafts DT Member} {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  19. wunderschön sieht das aus. Klasse
    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.
    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful Christmas Scene you created - love rolling hills of pine trees! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a beautiful scene! Wow! Stunnung card!
    Thanks for taking part at Stempelsonnenchallenge!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a lovely scene and I love the colors~Hugs Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely scene! All of the details are great.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challengeblog!
    Andrea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. vielen dank für deine teilnahme an der fairytale-challenge, deine arbeit ist absolut gelungen!!!, alles liebe und viel glück, patty

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really nice scene and love the shimmer on the snowflakes! Happy holiday season :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.