Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's the 4th Day of Christmas at . . .

. . . SHELLY'S IMAGES 12 Days of Christmas Party
and I'm happy to be your hostess today!


I will be sharing the tutorial for this wonderful holiday Gift Card Holder using Shelly's Images PRECOLORED "One Last Stop" digi image.  I'm sure these will come in handy for you 
this holiday season.

So be sure to pop on over to SHELLY'S IMAGES for this fun & easy tutorial!
See you there!

 As always ... thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog.
And I hope you'll come back again very soon!


4 comments:

  1. Another really great image - I could see Santa sitting in the woods with the animals. Sweet. Great coloring and details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow just adorable and coloured just perfect loving the image such a perfect card in every way hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done Dar - I got to the hop too! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this...love Santa scenes with all his nature friends...great card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.