Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sad News this holiday season . . .

I got the sad news today that my Uncle Clyde "Hen" Morgan died last evening!  Uncle Hen (as we all called him) was my mother's last brother.  There were 12 children in this family and now there are only three.  My mother being next to the youngest at age 82.

 


This photo is from 1966.  Uncle Hen is 3rd from the right and my mother is next to him (2nd from the right). 
   Uncle Hen with his pride & joy ... his four sons!
(2011)

 Clyde (Hen) Morgan
June 29, 1923 - December 12, 2012

R.I.P. dear Uncle Hen!  You will be missed!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Dar....I know how hard it is to lose a loved one anytime, but this time of year seems to make it even harder...a big hug from Michigan my friend!! Great pictures...love the one of all of them...wow..look at all those girls..it's great...thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sorry for your loss! That is one big family! I hope the family can celebrate his life- what a gift to live so many years: ) {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Darlene. It's hard especially this time of year. The pictures are a great memory.
    Hugs Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart goes out to you Darlene on the loss of "Uncle Hen". May he rest in peace with Jesus. Keep your memories close to your heart during this difficult time. evette k.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sorry to learn of your sad loss...may the peace of the season be with you all at this very difficult time thinking of you hugs sassyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.