Thursday, December 6, 2012

Shelly's Images Challenge

Hello my friends!  
It's time for another challenge at Shelly's Images and I'm thrilled to be your hostess this week!  Today the team is featuring Shelly's digi image called "One Last Stop" (isn't this a beautifully detailed digi!)


Please pop over to the blog and check out what my teamies have created ... they are sure to inspire you!  And, because we are so close to the Christmas Holiday, our challenge theme today is:

Christmas Is In The Air!
(Anything Christmas works!)

With all the hustle bustle of the holiday season, my time was a bit tight to I opted to utilize Shelly's PRECOLORED "ONE LAST STOP" digi image for my creation!  WOW!  What a time saver and besides, her copic coloring is certainly better than my coloring!  Be sure to check out the other PRECOLORED digi images Shelly has available in her STORE.  (FYI ... there will be more precolored versions available as time permits!)


 NOW ... I did take advantage of the fact that I could PRINT TWO of the same image and do a little 'fussy cutting' so that's exactly what I did! Can you see in the photo that I've popped Santa up?  Here's a close up ... maybe that will help!

 Oh yea, that's better!

Recipe for this creation:
Papers:  Various SCRAPS from my Christmas dp stash, red cs, hunter green cs, white cs
Accessories:  Cheery Lynn Designs B148 Holly Flourish die, Marianne LR0156 leaf die, Prima Vintage Trinkets (metal bird charm) #930035, Stickles Crystal & Green, Gold Pilot Marker (for edging), May Arts red satin ribbon, Kaiser red pearls

I know you are working on some AMAZING Christmas creations so PLEASE ... come share them with us at Shelly's ImagesOH AND BEFORE I GO ... have you checked out our 12 Days of Christmas going on RIGHT NOW?  POP on over to get involved ... you won't want to miss the fun!!

Okay ... that's it for me!  
Hope to see you at Shelly's!!

P.S.  Have you noticed my Christmas Counter (top sidebar) ... it's telling me we only have 18 Days left before Christmas!  YIKES ... I'd better get shopping!

5 comments:

  1. Darlene this is just beautiful. Love the colours and all the little finishing touches. The Santa looks great the way you have 3-D'd him. Wishing you a wonderful Thursday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Dar....bet you are busy with getting ready for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Darlene, I love it.
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Darlene! I love how you popped Santa up and added the interest and dimension there. And the embellishments are perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.