Thursday, December 20, 2012

Shelly's Images Challenge

Good Morning My Friends!
Today is the final challenge for 2012 at Shelly's Images and our challenge is:

Out With The Old and In With The New


Today we are featuring Shelly's "Jingle Bells" digi image and you can find in HERE.  Please be sure to pop over to our challenge blog and check out how my team mates have created with this fun image.  They are AMAZING and very inspirational!

My OLD is the Martha Stewart 'branch' punch/Petalloo poinsettias and my NEW is this awesome Cheery Lynn Designs "Holly Branch" which I purchased at my last visit to Joan's Gardens in Indiana.

I hope you'll find the time to come join in the fun at Shelly's Images.  There's plenty of time ... you have until January 2nd to get your entry posted.  I can't wait to see what you create!

That's it for me today!  I hear we have a snow storm on the way so I'd better get my running around done early today so I can stay indoors and watch it come down vs trying to drive in it!  Thanks so much for stopping by during this busy, busy time of the year and as always . . .

3 comments:

  1. wow what a stunning most beautiful card awesome my friend ...hope you have a merry christmas and a very happy new year hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the flower and all of the greenery bits. Have a fabulous Christmas and a wonderful New Year, my friend! Hugs from FL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.